Koombana Bay Dolphin Cruises
Cruise or dive as the clear waters of the Indian Ocean beckon you.
Koombana Bay Dolphin Cruises, along with Octopus Garden Dive Charters specialise in Scenic Dolphin Cruises and Scuba Diving Charters and in the crystal clear waters off Bunbury, in the Western Australia’s South West.
Bunbury is at the north eastern end of Geographe Bay and the south western end of Cape Naturaliste, less than a 2 hour drive South of Perth.
Bunbury is home to a vast array of aquatic life, including the world famous Bunbury Dolphins and magnificent beaches in between, the dive sites beneath the surrounding waters.
Octopus Garden Dive Charters
Sea life, FV Lena, Spectacular Reefs and more, Amazing Diving off Bunbury WA.
Octopus Garden Charters specialises in group Scuba Diving Tours. Your group can be a minimum of 4 people up to a maximum of 10. This ensures a personalised service and enjoyable experience for all divers on board. Individuals are welcome as we will match you up with a buddy for your tour.
Enjoy unrestricted access to the magnificent Bunbury beaches and the many dive sites beneath the surrounding waters of Bunbury including:
- The FV Lena dive wreck – Bunbury’s sunken treasure with 107 marine species recorded to date on the FV Lena
- Dive charters to locla reefs
Plus we also do
- Scenic cruises – See Bunbury from the sea where our local dolphins regularly approach the boat and are an added attraction.
- Private functions are available
- Commercial / Scientific Dive Charters